1. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo: I only discovered this two weeks ago, but it's that good. Works wonders on spots.
2. Shu Uemura eyelash curler: Need I say more? Without this I wouldn't even bother to wear mascara.
3. Rimmel lipliner in "Eastend Snob": My everyday go-to colour, it's long wearing and matte.
4. Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm: I've never been loyal to a lip balm until I tried this.
5. Anastasia Brow Wiz: Easy to use. I just use it to add a little bit more to the arch of my brows.
6. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer: Perfect to conceal dark circles, and especially perfect for days I don't want to put much effort into makeup. Simply pop it over a moisturizer and it looks nice.
These are pretty much all the products that have an established place among my collection. I would continue to purchase these should they run out. Something else I couldn't live without is makeup brushes! I've got quite a few favourites (most of them Real Techniques) so maybe that will be another blog post by itself.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin